Monday, October 9, 2017

New photos posted: Lucero and Bouncing Souls, Dave Hause

Just letting you all know that I posted my photos from the Stoked For The Summer show back in August that took place at the legendary Stone Pony. I can't believe that show was already over a month ago. Time is flying, and that makes me anxious! There's probably a lot more serious things to be anxious over these days. *sigh*

Dave Hause also made his way out here again, opening for Gogol Bordello at the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester. It's a wonderful venue, with lots of sightlines. Parking in the area isn't too much of a hassle, though I resent the fact they charge you the day rate on the street even though you're only there a few hours. But, that's not the venue's fault- just a friendly warning to be prepared if you're not commuting via train from the city. That is also super convenient, as the Capitol is basically right across the street from the station.

Anyway, here are the links to my most recent photos:

Bouncing Souls / Stoked For Summer
Lucero / Stoked For Summer
Dave Hause & The Mermaid / Capitol Theatre